What are the Real Examples of
• A data structure is a specialized format for organizing, processing,
retrieving and storing data.
Following are the real Examples of Data Structure:
• Arrays : It is most used data structure. It is used in every possible
situation where you need to gather similar objects at one place. Simple
Example can be collection of all the book titles in a Library Management
• Structures : They are Not Part of Data Structures by them self's But
rather they are programming constructs through which you can build
these Data structures.
• Most Important Use of a Structure is Gathering of Data Bits which are
Similar at one place in the memory and treat them as one single entity.
• Taking the same Library Management System all the Details Regarding To a
Book (Like Name, Author etc) can be placed at one place in memory using
• Linked Lists : They Can Work in most of the places Arrays work. But
Difference in usage depends upon two choices we make when we design a
• Those choices are 1) is Total Number of Elements in the Array Changes
Frequently 2) What Run Time Efficiency You need . if Total Number of
Elements in Array changes often the probably Linked list is better for that
application as it is less costly to add and remove nodes in a Linked List.
If you need a run time efficiency O(1) you should always go for an array as
it will have every fast access speeds.
• PDF is a tree based format.
It has a root node followed by
a catalogue node(these are often the same)
a pages node which has several child page nodes. Producers/consumers
often use a balanced tree implementation to store a document in
• Your file system is a tree structure. So check out the source to any free file
Looking at any of the Data warehousing products you'll see clev