Materials Market To
Reach USD 4.90 Billion By
www.reportsanddata.comThe global Honeycomb Core Materials Market is forecast to reach USD 4.90 Billion by 2027, according to a
new report by Reports and Data. Rising product utilization in the production of honeycomb sandwich
structured panels’ is further estimated to boost market growth in the next few years.
Further key findings from the report suggest
• Among the type segment of the honeycomb core materials market, Nomex is expected to register
the highest CAGR of 9.5% over the forecasted period.
• Honeycomb core materials are durable and strong. They also provide properties such as rigidity
and cushioning, thus offering superior protection.
• Among the regional segment of the honeycomb core materials market, Asia-Pacific is presently
leading the market with 57.6% of the global market revenue, and it will continue to dominate with
an estimate to register the highest CAGR of 9.4% over the forecasted period.
• The usage of 3D printing for the production of honeycomb panels is expected to act as a key
opportunity for the honeycomb core materials market during the forecast period.
Market Size – USD 2.49 Billion in 2019, Market Growth - CAGR of 9.4%, Market Trends – Increasing
use of recyclable products.
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
• Aerospace & Defense
• Construction and Infrastructure
Hexcel Corporation, Honicel, Packaging Corporation of America, Argosy International, Euro-Composites, Grigeo,
Dufaylite Developments, Cartoflex, Corinth Group, and Axxion Group among others.
Ask for Sample Report at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3165
www.reportsanddata.comApplication Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)