1. The UN has not served any purpose in the last decade.
2. Religion is a private matter and should be no concern of the state.
3. Are corrupt but efficient politicians better than honest and in-efficient
4. Beauty contests do little to improve the stature of women.
5. To sustain India’s integrity it is necessary to devolve more power to states.
6. Women reservation in parliament is against the tenets of democracy.
7. Computers result in unemployment.
8. The parliamentary form of democracy has failed in India.
9. Consumer satisfaction should be achieved at any cost.
10.Managers do not add value to the society.
11.Democracy is the only way to a sustained economic growth.
12.Should youth indulge in politics?
13.Liberalization in 1991 was a forced one.
14.Democracy is a luxury in India.
16.Infrastructure and India.
17.Growth and integrity are poles apart.
18.Government should reduce defense expenditure and spend more on social