Contract Employing Real Estate Broker For Lease of Property
This agreement dated __________(1)___________, is made By and Between
________(2)__________, whose address is __________(3)__________, referred to as
"Owner", AND ____________(4)_________, whose address is
________(5)__________, referred to as "Broker."
1. Property. Owner is the owner of the following real estate:
2. Employment of Broker. Owner gives the Broker the sole right to rent space in the
above property to prospective tenants.
3. Commission. Owner agrees to pay the Broker a commission of __(6)__ DOLLARS
($_________) for services in obtaining the tenants and in negotiating and closing each
lease. Owner reserves the right to reject any such lease and will not be responsible for
any commission unless and until Owner accepts the lease and receive payment therefore.
A commission of __(7)__ DOLLARS ($_________) will be payable for renewals of
leases originally obtained by the Broker. All commissions will be paid out of rents
4. Sole Agency. I agree to refer all inquiries from prospective tenants or their agents to
the Broker. The Broker agrees to use his or her best efforts to lease the property to such
5. Other Brokers. The Broker agrees to obtain the assistance of other brokers, as required,
and to pay same out of the aforesaid commissions provided for in this agreement. In no
event shall Owner be liable for additional commissions due to the efforts of any other
6. Advertisement. The Broker and all other brokers as noted above shall be entitled to
advertise the rental of this property and take all necessary steps in accordance with this
7. Signs. The Broker will provide suitable sign or signs to be placed on the property,
subject to my approval.
8. Term of Agreement. This agreement shall remain effective until _______(8)_______,
unless terminated prior thereto.
9. Termination. Either party may terminate this contract on twenty (20) days notice.
Such termination shall not limit the Brokers right to commissions r