SECOND ADDENDUM TO AGREEMENT
THIS ADDENDUM is made this 31st day of January, 1999 by and between INTERNATIONAL
TELECOMMUNICATION DATA SYSTEMS, INC. ("ITDS"), a Delaware corporation with principal offices
at 225 High Ridge Road, Stamford, Connecticut 06905, and HIGHWAY MASTER CORPORATION, a
Delaware corporation with principal offices at 1155 Kas Drive, Richardson, Texas 75081 ("Customer").
WHEREAS, the parties have entered into a Software License Agreement, dated April 30, 1996 which was
amended by an Addendum to Agreement dated October 20, 1998(collectively, the "Agreement"), and
WHEREAS, ITDS and Customer desire to amend the terms of the Agreement by incorporating service levels
and providing Customer a cancellation provision.
In consideration of the promises and the mutual covenants and agreements hereinafter set forth, ITDS and
Customer agree as follows:
1. Schedule F attached hereto entitled "Service Level Matrix" is hereby incorporated into the Agreement.
2. Schedule G attached hereto is hereby incorporated into the Agreement.
3. Schedule H attached hereto entitled "Examples of Comprehensive JobR Specifications" is hereby incorporated
into the Agreement.
4. Schedule I attached hereto entitled "Computer Output Systems Performance Table" is hereby incorporated
into the Agreement.
5. Schedule J attached hereto is hereby incorporated into the Agreement.
6. Schedule K attached hereto is hereby incorporated into the Agreement.
Except as expressly and specifically modified by the terms of this Second Addendum, the parties hereby ratify
and confirm all of the terms and conditions of the Agreement. This Second Addendum to the Agreement shall
also be considered to be legally binding and incorporated into the above referenced Agreement when executed
by all parties.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have executed this Agreement:
INTERNATIONAL TELECOMMUNICATION HIGHWAY MASTER CORPORATION
DATA SYSTEMS, INC.
By: (x) Peter P. Bassermann