Carolina Water Damage Restoration prepared document of how to remove mold from wood furniture. We describe three methods like Prepping to Clean the Mold, Cleaning Light Mold and Removing Stubborn Mold. We are providing 24/7 days a week mold removal, mold restoration, mold remediation services in Raleigh, Durham NC and surrounding areas. Call 919-302-2729. Visit: https://carolinawaterdamage.com/residential/mold-remediation-services/
How to Remove Mold from Wood Furniture
Method 1 - Prepping to Clean the Mold
1. Put on rubber gloves, safety
goggles, and air mask.
2. Prevent the spread of mold spores by
cleaning furniture outdoors.
3. Vacuum the areas with mold.
Method 2 - Cleaning Light Mold
1. Fight very light mold with
2. Mist light mold with vodka.
3. Scrub away heavier mold with dish soap and
a soft bristle brush.
4. Opt for distilled vinegar when dish soap fails.
Method 3 - Removing Stubborn Mold
1. Mix a bleach solution for
2. Apply the bleach solution to the furniture.
3. Sand off solution resistant mold.
Address: 103 Beasley Ct, Cary, NC 27513, United States
Phone: +1 (919) 302-2729
Contact US: Carolina Water Damage Restoration
Source by: https://www.wikihow.com/Remove-Mold-from-Wood-Furniture