TASEKO MINES LIMITED
CODE OF ETHICS
Introduction and Purpose
This Code of Ethics sets out the ethical and behavioural standards expected of the Company's directors,
officers, employees and contractors.
The purpose of the Code is to underpin and support the Company's vision and values that govern our
individual and collective behaviour. The vision and values set out below are an integral part of the
Company's Code of Ethics.
The Company’s Corporate Focus
The Company's focus is to be a successful, modern and sustained mineral exploration, development and
To achieve this vision we include the following values in all our activities:
• responsibly explore for, develop and mine mineral resources;
• be respectful of the environment;
• be among the industry leaders and participate in industry organizations devoted to improving the
• be a strong and honest competitor;
• be a responsible corporate citizen and contribute to the community;
• deal fairly with our customers, suppliers and joint venture participants;
• provide a safe and rewarding work environment; and
• deliver value to shareholders.
Integrity and Objectivity
We have an obligation to be straightforward, honest and sincere in our approach to our work and to avoid
improper personal benefits as a result of our position.
We have an obligation to ensure that our individual interests do not interfere, or appear to interfere, with the
Company's interests. We will be impartial, intellectually and morally honest and minimize actual and
perceived conflicts of interest. We will be fair and not allow prejudice or bias to override our objectivity.
- 2 -
We will not have undisclosed and unapproved business relationships, including with joint venture
participants, suppliers, customers or competitors, that might impair, or appear to impair,