The choice is
yours at your
Monday - Thursday
8 a.m - 9:30 p.m.
8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Learning Resources Center
Building 5, Upper Level
Beaufort County Community College
U.S. 5337 Hwy. 264 East
Washington, NC 27889
To Help You!
Students and members of the community
over the age of 16 are welcome to get
library cards to check out materials.
General procedures regarding library cards
are as follows:
• A photo ID with a current
mailing address is required to complete
an application form.
• A library card is required to check out
• Patrons should inform the LRC staff
of any changes in address or phone
• Patrons are responsible for the
materials charged to their card.
Loan periods and fi nes:
• Books in print, on tape or cd - 4 week
checkout period; $.05/day overdue fi ne
• Videos and dvds - 1 week checkout
period; $1.00/day overdue fi ne
• Magazines/periodicals - do not circulate
• Reserve material - checkout period -
determined by the instructor
• Renewals - books may be renewed
one time. Videos and dvds cannot be
Cell phones should be turned on silent or
vibrate mode in the library.
North Carolina Libraries in Virtual
Education (NCLIVE) (www.nclive.org).
NCLIVE offers the citizens of North
Carolina online access to a diverse
collection of electronic resources including