Loan Officer Incentive Bonus Plan Summary
1. The officer must be employed on December 31 of each year to be eligible for payment of any bonus earned.
• Officers eligible for bonus are listed below:
• James R. A. Stanley, Jr.—Executive VP & Chief Credit Officer
• Keith B. Hawkins – Executive VP and Commercial Loan Officer
• J. Frank Taylor – Vice President
• John T. Mounie – Assistant Vice President
• Suzanne C. Galbreath – Branch Manager
• Certain standards apply to the satisfactory performance of the officers loan portfolio.
Incentive Bonus – Officer will be paid $1,500 per each $1 million in average loans produced in excess of the previous year’s
3. Minimum Requirement – Officer’s portfolio must reach a minimum of $8 million in average outstanding loans before he/she
is eligible for the Incentive Bonus.
The Bank’s minimum after tax earnings must reach 75% of budget before Bonus is paid.