Questions & Answers PDF
For More Information:
90 Days Free Updates
30 Days Money Back Guarantee
Instant Download Once Purchased
24/7 Online Chat Support
Its Latest Version
Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
Visit us athttps://www.certswarrior.com/exam/pl-200/
Latest Version: 8.0
Topic 1, Alpine SKi House Case Study
Alpine SKi House is a boutique mountain resort that offers year-round spa and outdoor activities such as
snow sports, hiking, mountain biking, and more. The resort has been family owned and operated for
more than 50 years. The company has been able to remain profitable while not needing to adopt new
Booking at the resort have decreased. The company has decided to focus on creating a tailored, first-
class experience for guest. The company also plans to target corporate meetings and events.
The company recently purchased a chatbot named FAQbot from AppSoure. The chatbot uses the
resort’s existing FAQS
* Communication between staff members is primarily conducted through email and SMS text messages.
* Conversations between staff members and guest often lost.
* Conference calls are used for all group meeting
* Corporate customers can reserve a meeting room at the resort to host meetings. The meetings will
include lunch and choice of either an inside-spa experience or a seasonally appropriate outdoor activity.
* Event registration is conducted three weeks prior to start of the event. It is assumed that all event
attendees will attend the meeting
* Guests wait in lines to check in and obtain name badges. At this time, guests can specify any dietary
restrictions and select their activity preference. This can result in long wait times and crowding at the
* For health and compliance reasons, guests must answer a series of questions with a yes or no answer
during check-in. The