Carolina Water Damage Restoration prepared document of how to remove Toxic Mold from Home at Raleigh, Cary NC. We describe some methods like Taking Safety Precautions, Choosing a Treatment Solution and Treating the Mold. When it comes to remediating mold, ensuring you have the best professional mold remediation, mold removal, and mold restoration services provider at Cary, Raleigh NC. Call us +1 (919) 302-2729. Visit us https://carolinawaterdamage.com/residential/mold-remediation-services/
How to Kill Mold
Method 1 - Taking Safety Precautions
1. Open a window and turn on a vent or fan to ventilate the room.
2. Put on a facemask, gloves, and protective eyewear.
3. Read all of the instructions for using your cleaning product.
4. Avoid mixing bleach with ammonia.
5. Throw away absorbent or porous items that are moldy.
Method 2 - Choosing a Treatment Solution
1. Use bleach to effectively kill mold on surfaces.
2. Opt for hydrogen peroxide as an effective bleach alternative.
3. Use white vinegar to kill the mold if you want a natural treatment.
4. Use baking soda for a natural option that also removes odor.
5. Try borax for a natural mold treatment.
6. Use tea tree oil if enjoy cleaning with essential oils.
7. Make a 1:1 solution of clear ammonia and water for a strong cleaner.
8. Purchase a commercial bleach cleaner for an easy option.
Method 3 - Treating the Mold
1. Scrub the mold with soap and water to clean the surface.
2. Apply your cleaning solution to the mold to kill it.
3. Allow the cleaner to sit for 15 minutes to 1 hour so it penetrates the root.
4. Scrub the surface with a stiff-bristled brush, if necessary.
5. Rinse and dry the area.
Address: 103 Beasley Ct, Cary, NC 27513, United States
Phone: +1 (919) 302-2729
Contact: Carolina Water Damage Restoration
Source by - https://www.wikihow.com/Kill-Mold