1. Refer to the exhibit. What does the "O*E2" from the "O*E2 0.0.0.0/0 [110/1] via
192.168.1.1, 00:05:34, Serial0/0" line represent?
- an external OSPF route that will not increment in cost.
2. Refer to the exhibit. What is the cost of the route to the 10.0.0.0 network?
3. What three parameters must be indentical between OSPF routers in order to form
an adjacency? (Choose three.)
- area id
- hello interval
- network type
4. What does OSPF use to reduce the number of exchanges of routing information in
networks where large numbers of neighbors are present? (Choose two.)
- designated router
- backup designated router
ccna exams, ccna exam prep, ccna exam preparation, ccna exam
questions, ccna certification exam, ccna practice exam, ccna exam
question, ccna exam simulator, ccna practice exams, ccna exam