Acara Rings in the New Year Celebrating its 2009 Medical Spa Business
Francis X. Acunzo, CEO and Founder of Acara, a leading US Aesthetic Medical Practice &
Medspa consulting firm celebrates Acara’s 2009 Aesthetic Medical Business Successes.
Branford, CT (Vocus) January 1, 2010 -- As we depart 2009 we reflect back on the past year and look forward to
a new year of opportunity in the world of Aesthetic Medicine. At Acara we like to start off the New Year
celebrating our past successes and re-energizing ourselves with the belief that we will positively impact each and
every one of our 2010 clients.
Here are some of Acara’s greatest moments in 2009
• Midwest Medical Spa generates 4 times their past average monthly sales after working with Acara for 60
• Cosmetic Surgeon & Dermatology Practice doubles their past average monthly sales in just one night at an
educational seminar planned, marketed and executed by Acara.
• Acara launched a Medical Spa that has been cash flow positive from day 1.
• Midwest Medical Spa increases monthly sales by 100% over same period previous year in just 90 days after
contracting Acara to implement its Business Boosting Program.
• Northeast Aesthetic Medical Practice achieves 6 times past annual revenue from when Acara starting working
to support their marketing, sales and operational efforts.
• Aesthetic Medical Practice doubles monthly sales in just 9 months with Acara implementing a marketing
program, sales training and operational efficiencies.
• Acara provides marketing and business strategy to a Southeast Medical Spa increasing sales by 150% in 2009
making it one of the highest volume Medspas in the US.
“Acara has been very fortunate this past year and blessed with many successes.” states Francis X. Acunzo
Acara’s CEO and Founder, who goes on to say, “I believe that the American Author Hal Borland sumed it up
very nicely when he wrote, ‘Year's end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that