Page 1 of 1
Match the words in the first column to the best available answer in the second column.
_____ Copyright Law
1) A global network of thousands of other computer networks that offers e-
mail and information retrieval services.
2) The act of spacing text two lines apart.
_____ CD ROM
3) The device that reads from and writes to a floppy disk or hard disk.
_____ double spacing 4) A S D F J K L ;
_____ caps lock key
5) A disk that can only be read from and not written to (Compact Disk Read
_____ home row keys 6) To load a file from a diskette or hard drive.
7) A device that permits a computer to transmit and receive data over a
8) To enter a program or file into a computer's memory.
9) Law granting legal right to a copyright holder.
10) The key on the keyboard that is used to make all letters capital.
11) The most common storage device used with microcomputers.
_____ Disk Drive
12) A place on the network where public messages can be left.