<p>Full file at http://testbank360.eu/test-bank-object-oriented-analysis-and-design-with-the-unified-process-1st-edition-satzinge
Indicate whether the statement is true or false.
1. All system development projects should be completed within a month or two.
2. Several different projects may be required during the life of a system to develop the original system and
3. A predictive SDLC has a high technical risk.
4. A project cannot have both predictive and adaptive elements.
5. The support phase of a traditional SDLC is not normally considered to be part of the initial development
6. A pure waterfall approach does not work very well.
7. It is efficient to write program code before having an overall design structure.
8. A modified waterfall approach is appropriate for projects that build well-understood applications.
9. The spiral model approach can be adapted for any number of prototypes.
____ 10. Iteration assumes that no one gets the right result the first time.
____ 11. The amount of iteration in a project depends on the complexity of the project.
____ 12. The object-oriented approach is not highly iterative.
____ 13. In the UP life cycle, some working software is tested and reviewed with system users at the end of each
____ 14. The elaboration phase of the UP is similar to the traditional SDLC analysis phase.
____ 15. The elaboration phase of the UP is usually completed in one iteration.
____ 16. Most people want a methodology to be flexible.
____ 17. Prior to UML, there was no standard for system models.
____ 18. CASE tools cannot generate program code.
____ 19. The UP is now the most influential system development methodology for object-oriented development.
____ 20. The UP should not be tailored to the needs of a specific organization or system project.
Full file at http://testbank360.eu/test-bank-object-oriented-analysis-and-d