You can easily get most accurate and verified Microsoft MS-500 exam questions and answers, that delivers you with all the utmost things to go through the exam. Because Killtest MS-500 questions plays an important part in your success in first attempt. There are all new questions of Microsoft MS-500 exam involved which hints you towards your accomplishment if you want success with worthy grades, which gives you exactly those which will be supportive for you in your final exams and as far as my involvement Killtest is best for you as it has all the valuable online exam material which is vital for Microsoft MS-500 exam. You can check Free MS-500 Microsoft 365 Q&As V9.02 online.
The safer , easier way to help you pass any IT exams.
1 / 25
1. Testlet 1
Fabrikam, Inc. is manufacturing company that sells products through partner retail stores. Fabrikam has
5,000 employees located in offices throughout Europe.
The network contains an Active Directory forest named fabrikam.com. Fabrikam has a hybrid Microsoft
Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) environment.
The company maintains some on-premises servers for specific applications, but most end-user
applications are provided by a Microsoft 365 E5 subscription.
Fabrikam identifies the following issues:
Since last Friday, the IT team has been receiving automated email messages that contain "Unhealthy
Identity Synchronization Notification" in the subject line.
Several users recently opened email attachments that contained malware. The process to remove the
malware was time consuming.
Fabrikam plans to implement the following changes:
- Fabrikam plans to monitor and investigate suspicious sign-ins to Active Directory
- Fabrikam plans to provide partners with access to some of the data stored in Microsoft 365
Fabrikam identifies the following application requirements for managing workload applications:
- User administrators will work from different countries
- User administrators will use the Azure Active Directory admin center
- Two new administrators named Admin1 and Admin2 will be responsible for managing Microsoft
Exchange Online only
Fabrikam identifies the following security requirements:
- Access to the Azure Active Directory admin center by the user administrators must be reviewed every
seven days. If an administrator fails to respond to an access request within three days, access must be
- Users who manage Microsoft 365 workloads must only be allowed to perform administrative tasks for up
to three hours at a time. Global administrat