ACCELERATED MBA PROGRAM
APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION
Instructions for submitting the Accelerated MBA Application packet.
1. Application: Please fill out the application form, save the completed form for your own records on
your computer, then submit the completed form, or print and mail it to the following address: IPFW,
MBA Program, NF 366, 2101 E. Coliseum Blvd., Fort Wayne, IN, 46805-1499
2. $60.00 Application Fee: Submit with application $60 USD non-refundable application Fee
(payments are accepted by money order or U.S. bank check only made payable to "IPFW")
3. Transcripts: Applicants must request official Transcripts to be sent directly to the MBA office
from “ALL” university/colleges you have attended bearing the official university seal. Unofficial
records or transcripts issued to applicants will not be accepted. You may wish to use the
College Transcript Request form provided.
**International Applicants must submit Original and Certified copies of all secondary and post-
secondary (college/university) academic records and degree certificates. ALL documents must
be submitted in both English and in the Original language.
All Candidates must hold a four-year undergraduate degree or equivalent in any discipline from
a recognized institution.
4. Educational Objective Statement (Essay): In the box provided in the application: write an
essay of 400-500 words or more indicating your experiences and achievements which reflect
management, leadership, organizational, creativity, maturity, initiative, and administrative skills.
Also specify your educational and job-related goals as you contemplate beginning your studies
for your MBA degree.
5. Recommendations: Submit two (2) recommendations from individuals who are qualified to
evaluate your academic or on-the-job performance who can attest to your ability to pursue a
graduate degree such as, your college professors and/or supervisors from place of employment.
a. Two recommendation forms are provided.
b. Fill out the f