Suitable for wall corners
(80 - 100˚) and
sharp windowsill edges etc
Lengths of 1 or 2 metres.
Arte Viva B.V.
Schepenen 6, 3961 LS Wijk bij Duurstede - NL
www.fingeralert.com - Made in the EU
•	The	Corner	Guard	can	be	applied	to	almost	any	surface	(wood,
plastic or metal) and can be cleaned with water
•	Check	the	strips	regularly	to	see	whether	they	are	still	firmly
•	When	removing	the	strips	the	surface	or	paint	layer	may	be
plier cannot be held
liable for any damage
that may arise if the
strips are not applied as
never be left unsu-
should	always	be	on
Keep	these	instructions	carefully!
Directions for use
The strip can be used on almost all corners and
edges of walls, windowsills, radiators, table corners
etc.	Maximum	temperature	110˚	C.
Outdoors,	the	strips	should	only	be	applied	to	cor-
ners and edges which are well protected against
low temperatures, direct sun and dampness. When
used outdoors, the life of the strips will be conside-
rably	reduced	by	exposure	to	the	elements.	Strips
can also be cut to size and used to give protection
from sharp edges. For example, windowsills etc.
Use and base surface:
•	Suitable	for	use	on	an	even	and	smooth	surface
•	Corner	Guard	is	not	really	suitable	for	using	on	an	une-
ven and rough surface
1. Remove grease from the parts of wall or corner on
which	the	strip	is	to	be	mounted	(sand	lightly	for
improved	adhesion).	Thoroughly	dry	the	areas	which
are to be glued.
2. Stick the tape onto both of the flat sides of the strip.
Remove the protective film from the adhesive strip on
the	Corner	Guard.
3. Place the strip about 2 cm above the floor or 2 cm
above	the	skirting	board.	Once	in	place	firmly	press	the
Corner	Guard	on	both	sides	for	about	5	minutes.	To
ensure good adhesion the strip should not be touched
for	about	15	minutes.
4. Strips can also be cut to size and applied to sharp cor-
ners	of	a	window