The result calculated by GME implied that by 2026, the Global Critical Infrastructure Protection Market will grow at a CAGR rate of 3.2%. The market's prospects will improve in the forecast period as the growing acceptance of Internet of things devices and cloud-based technology along with the growing R&D investments by companies to introduce CIP solutions.
Browse 155 Market Data Tables and 115 Figures spread through 185 Pages and in-depth TOC on "Global Critical Infrastructure Protection Market - Forecast to 2026."
By Component (Services, Solutions), By Solution (Cybersecurity, Physical Safety, and Security), By Vertical (Transport and Logistics, Energy & Power, Government, Chemicals and Manufacturing, Telecom, Commercial Sector, Defense, Financial Institutions, Oil and Gas, Others), By Region (North America, Asia Pacific, CSA, Europe, and the Middle East and Africa); End-User Landscape, Company Market Share Analysis & Competitor Analysis
Key Market Insights
· Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) is a term that refers to the vigilance and reaction to serious incidents affecting a region's or nation's critical infrastructure.
· Critical infrastructure security is growing more automated and integrated.
· The market is also boosted by increasing IT investment, the implementation of automation solutions, and productive policies and regulations.
· Over the forecast period, the services segment will generate the most revenue.
· Over the forecast period, the energy & power segment will grow at the fastest growth rate to generate the most revenue.
· In terms of revenue, the North American region will continue to lead in the coming years due to the wide range of resources for investing in new technologies.
· Furthermore, over the projected timeframe, the Asia-Pacific region will display a significant CAGR rate.
· Thales, BAE Systems, Honeywell, Raytheon, Hexagon Ab, Huawei, Teltronic, Axis Communications, Rolta, Tyco International, Lockheed Martin, Airbus, Johnson Controls, Optasense, Motorola Solutions, General Dynamics, Waterfall Security Solutions, Scadafence, Northrop Grumman, and 3XLogic among others are the prime players competing in the Critical Infrastructure Protection market.
Browse the Report @ https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/market-report/global-critical-infrastructure-protection-market-2876
Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021-2026)
· Professional Services
· Managed Services
Solution Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021-2026)
· Network Access Control and Firewalls
· Threat Intelligence
· Other Cybersecurity Solutions
· Physical Safety, and Security
· Physical Identity and Access Control Systems
· Perimeter Intrusion Detection Systems
· Video Surveillance Systems
· Screening and Scanning
Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021-2026)
· Transport and Logistics
· Highways and Bridges
· Railway Infrastructures
· Energy & Power
· Power Grid
· Power Generation
Thermal power plants
Nuclear power plants
Renewable energy power plants
Solar power plants
Geothermal and wind power plants
Hydroelectric power plants
· Chemicals and Manufacturing
Heavy Engineering Manufacturing
· Commercial Sector
· Financial Institutions
· Oil and Gas
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021-2026)
Rest of Europe
Rest of APAC
Central & South America
Rest of CSA
Middle East & Africa
Rest of MEA
Contact: Tracy Simon
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: +16026667238
Check our Latest Blogs: https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/blog-posts.php
Next-Gen Expertise About Us
Information & Communication
Critical Infrastructure Protection Market: Insights
Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) is a term that refers to the vigilance and reaction to serious
incidents affecting a regions or nations critical infrastructure. Banking and finance, transportation,
food production and distribution, electricity, water systems, police agencies, federal and local facilities,
and additional emergency services- both private and government are all part of essential
infrastructure.Critical infrastructure security is growing more automated and integrated. Despite this,
technical advances in infrastructure security have developed new vulnerabilities to human error,
physical, cyber-attacks, and faulty equipment. Several private and public entities are introducing
technology to safeguard critical networks, secure critical infrastructure from malicious objects, and
respond quickly to suspicious activity.
The market is also boosted by increasing IT investment, the implementation of automation solutions,
and productive policies and regulations. Many industries are worried about adversaries growing ability
to infiltrate networks that control all facets of critical infrastructure. As a result, further investments are
being made to promote cybersecurity research and development to launch innovative critical
infrastructure safety solutions. Governments are also promoting the need for CIP by enacting asset
protection measures that are advantageous to the market.
The critical infrastructure market is being driven by government policies and procedures, as well as an
increase in cyber threats.As a result, many companies are adopting critical infrastructure solutions.
Furthermore, organizations are increasingly embracing cloud computing for critical infrastructure
security, which is accelerating the markets growth.The demand for transportation s