Before handling the pistol read this manual carefully and observe the following safety instructions.
Improper and careless handling of the pistol could result in unintentional discharge and could cause injury, death or
damage to property. The same consequences can be caused by unauthorized modifications or adjustments, corrosion, or
use of non-standard or damaged ammunition. In these cases the manufacturer shall not be responsible in any manner
whatsoever for the resultant consequences.
Before leaving the factory this pistol was tested, carefully inspected, and packed. CZ cannot accept responsibility for
product handling while in transit, or upon leaving the factory. Therefore, please examine this pistol carefully at the time
of purchase to ensure that it is unloaded and undamaged.
This instruction manual should always accompany this pistol and that even in the case of the loan or sale of this pistol.
Always follow the safety instructions for your safety and the safety of others.
1. Always handle your pistol as if it were loaded.
2. Never point your pistol at anything you do not intend to shoot.
3. Never take anyone's word that a gun is unloaded.
4. Always make sure that your pistol is not loaded before laying it down, or handing it to another person.
5. Always keep and carry your pistol empty, with the hammer forward except when you intend to shoot.
6. Never abuse your pistol by using it for any purpose other than shooting.
7. Never leave the pistol cocked and ready to fire unattended.
8. Before loading your pistol be sure that the barrel bore, chamber, and action are clean and clear of
obstructions. After shooting, clean the dirtied pistol as soon as possible.
9. Always use only clean, dry, original high quality commercially manufactured ammunition, which is
appropriate to the caliber of your pistol.
10. Never drink alcoholic beverages or take drugs before or during shooting.
11. Always wear safety glasses and ear protection when shooting.
12. Always keep the safety