Unisys Kidz Connect: Terms & Conditions
1. Information on how to apply and the grants awarded form part of these conditions of
entry. Entry is only open to teachers with full registration working in New Zealand in a
state, integrated or private primary or intermediate school.
2. The grant application process opens on Monday 2 March 2009 and closes at 5:30pm on
Friday 1 May 2009. Only one entry permitted per person. Each application will be
individually judged according to the published criteria for success as determined by the
Unisys Kidz Connect Advisory Board.
3. To apply teachers must complete the application form. Once submitted, applications
cannot be altered.
Judging and selection of grant recipients
1. The Unisys Kids Connect Advisory Board will, at their sole discretion, select grant
recipients from all valid entries received. The grant recipients will be notified by letter on
12 May 2009.
2. The recipients will each receive the grant. Unisys decision in respect of all matters
pertaining to the grant programme is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
1. Each recipient will receive a $1,000 NZD cash grant to spend on a programme or project
of their choice for the benefit of children in their class.
2. There are 10 cash grants of $1,000 NZD each available.
3. The recipients will be required to present a report detailing what the project has enabled
them to achieve and to provide proof of purchase for any equipment, materials or
4. Grant recipients may be requested to participate in media interview(s) arranged by
Unisys from the date that they are announced as a grant recipient.
5. Unisys may use a grant recipient’s application and any photos or personal details,
including a recipient’s image, at its discretion for media relations purposes without any
further payment or compensation.
6. If, for any reason, the grant has not been substantially spent by 31 October, the recipient
will refund the entire amount of the g