<p>Home Remedies for Genital Warts - The Safe Natural
Genital wart is a common sexually transmitted infection caused by the human
papilloma virus or HPV. The warts are soft, flesh-colored bumps growing in the
genital area of males and females. They are flat or cauliflower shaped. Some
warts are not seen with the eye, as they are so very tiny. Having an intercourse
with infected partner could transmit the infection HPV of lips and genital wart. In
males, the warts grow on penis, between penis and scrotum sac, groin, thighs and
around the anus. In females, the warts grow on the vulva, perianal area, and
cervix and in the vagina. The factors triggering genital wart infection may be listed
1. Low immunity
2. Ailments like AIDS, cancer etc.
4. Having multiple sexual partners
5. Practicing unprotected sex
6. Engaging in sexual activities at quite an early age.
8. Other viral infections like herpes etc.
9. Alcohol intake
10. Tobacco usage
The skin around the genital warts is usually moist or damp. Females may
experience increased vaginal discharge or vaginal bleeding after intercourse.
Itching of the vulva, anal area, penis or scrotum may happen for some. Some
warts are highly hazardous and in the female or male genitals, may result in pre-
cancerous changes. If a child contracts with this infection, it may hint at sexual
Home Remedies for Genital Warts
1. Add a cup of oatmeal to your bathtub water and sit in it in such a way that your
genital area comes in contact with the oatmeal water. This gives relief from warts.
2. Slice onion, sprinkle some salt over the slices and keep overnight. In the
morning, extract the juice from the slices and apply on warts. This is an effective
home remedy for genital warts.
3. Apply the milky juice of figs on genital warts to get rid of them.
4. Smear the warts with the Vitamin E oil, then place some chopped pieces of
garlic on the infected part. Cover the part for one week, and then remove it.