RELIV INTERNATIONAL, INC. 148671-1089253 IIII/sd/pb
THIS AGREEMENT, made and entered into as of the 1st day of March, 2001 by and between SOUTHWEST
BANK OF ST. LOUIS, whose address is 2301 South Kingshighway, St. Louis, Missouri 63110-3498
(hereinafter referred to as "Southwest") and RELIV' INTERNATIONAL, INC. whose address is P.O. Box
405, Chesterfield, MO 63006-0405 (hereinafter referred to as "Borrower).
WHEREAS, Borrower has executed a certain Note dated September 2, 1997 in the original amount of
$4,430,000.00 secured by a Deed of Trust dated September 2, 1997 and recorded in Book 11284 Page 0095
in the office of the Recorder of Deeds of the County of St. Louis, State of Missouri; and
WHEREAS, Southwest is the present holder of the aforementioned Note and Deed of Trust; and
WHEREAS, Borrower has requested Southwest to modify said Note; and
WHEREAS, Southwest is, subject to certain conditions hereinafter set out, willing to modify said Note.
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual promises and agreements herein contained, the parties
agree as follows:
1. The outstanding principal balance under the Note as of March 1, 2001 is $4,151,692.95.
2. The maturity date of note shall be extended from March 1, 2001 to March 1, 2004.
3. Borrower agrees that commencing April 1, 2001, it shall make payments of principal and interest in the amount
of $38,802.13 monthly and on the 1st day of each succeeding month thereafter with all outstanding principal and
interest due on March 1, 2004. A late charge in the amount of 10% of the monthly installment will be assessed if
payment is 30 days late, but in no event not less that $10.00.
4. The interest rate shall remain the same at 8.50%, per annum, fixed, and after maturity, by acceleration or
otherwise, at a rate of 20.00%, per annum, fixed.
5. Nothing contained herein shall impair the security of Southwest, its successors or assigns under said Note and
Deed of Trust nor effect, or impa