COMMUNICATOR OF THE YEAR
Nominate an exemplary local communicator for the IABC New Orleans Communicator
of the Year Award.
The Communicator of the Year is a leader who displays understanding and active support of communication
through innovative, top-notch communications programs and practices. Award winners initiate, direct,
support and lead outstanding and effective communication programs and teams.
You’re invited to nominate an exemplary communicator in consideration of this award.
• Must be an active communication, marketing or public relations professional
• Must have the highest professional and ethical standards in fulfilling his or her responsibilities and
exemplifies professional excellence, innovation and integrity
• Must have achieved a significant success in the communications field and serve as inspiration for
others in the field and their community
• Must live and/or work in Louisiana
You may nominate more than one person, but each nomination must be on a separate form. Information
provided in the nomination will be kept confidential. There is no entry fee for submitting a nomination. One
award is to be presented each year as approved by the IABC New Orleans Board.
• Two free tickets to the awards dinner
• A professional award
• A photograph of the winner receiving the award
• Publicity via an IABC news release, Web site and social media channels
IABC New Orleans • Bronze Quill 2010
IABC New Orleans is looking to honor one individual with proven success in the field of communications.
Nominees should be innovative leaders who are making waves in the communications field with their energy,
ideas, achievements and commitment to excellence. The Communicator of the Year will be selected based on how
well they fit the criteria, success in the field of communications and contributions to the community. The winner
will be chosen by a selection committee comprised of IABC New Orlea