Albertsons Launches Albertsons Wellbeing Online Comm
Blog Provides Simple Solutions for Healthier Living
January 11, 2010 12:31 PM Eastern Time
FULLERTON, Calif.--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--Albertsons, a SUPERVALU (NYSE: SVU) company, today launched a
community, AlbertsonsWellbeing.com, that will provide users with tools to help them make easy, value-driven choices for healthier
“As a retail grocer committed to being a leader in the area of health and nutrition, our company understands the long-term importan
interactive tools and knowledge to enable our customers to make healthier life decisions," said Stephanie Martin, Albertsons directo
communications and public affairs.
Albertsons Wellbeing was developed in conjunction with Albertsons Nutritionist Heidi Diller, RD, and Albertsons Clinical Pharmac
to ensure that its community discussion forums, wellbeing tips and recipes help users discover accurate nutritional and supplement in
AlbertsonsWellbeing.com makes it easy for users to contribute their own ideas and interact with other people who are interested in
including user-provided video and discussion boards.
Each contributor has a unique perspective, appealing to readers from busy moms on the go, budding cooks, fearless foodies and re
try something new:
• The Health Nut: Heidi Diller is a culinary enthusiast who is passionate about food and making healthy eating easy and nutritious.
healthy advice and personal experiences that give you those “light bulb” moments — like when her kids actually eat broccoli.
• The Fit Doctor: Dr. Jeff Ward has been a pharmacist for 15 years. He has a passion for fitness and will share practical tips and t
• The Make it Simple Guy: Jason Mednick focuses on great food — and value. Jason will provide quick-and-easy food tips and
• The Foodie: Kyle Gorham is a fearless food explorer who likes to test out adventurous, healthy eating ideas and share the results
• The Starter Cook: Lilia Rodriguez is open to trying out new reci