Surma Secret Spices Ltd.
161 Frodingham Road, Scunthorpe,North Lincolnshire. DN15 7NH.
Tel: 01724 335492 Fax: 01724 335492 firstname.lastname@example.org
This dish has been prepared with cooked chicken
tikka which has to be left in marination and then
cooked prior to cooking this dish using Mr Huda’s
This dish is a fairly spicy dish cooked using fresh
green chillies. It can be cooked with fresh chicken
which is delicious and instant.
1st stage (puree)
1. Cut 1 and a 1⁄2 onions into 1⁄4 s, cut 3 tomatoes into
1⁄4 s, chop the green pepper, ginger (pealed), 1 garlic
clove, 2 green chillis and a little coriander.
2. Put the above in a small sauce pan together with 4
tbsp oil, 1⁄4 tsp turmeric, salt and cup of warm water
(around 200/ 250 ml) covered with lid.
3. Gently boil the vegetables until soft (approximately
15-20 mins) stirring occasionally.
4. When cooked place in a blender to make into
1. Heat 7 tbsp of oil (moderate heat) in a medium
sized sauce pan.
2. Add 1 crushed garlic clove and slowly fry until
3. Add the rest of the onion (finely sliced) and the rest
of the tomatoes (chopped) with some salt and cook
to soften (stirring regularly).
4. Add the Mr Hudas Universal Curry Paste,
Mr Hudas Tikka Paste and the chilli powder and
cook for 2-3 mins (stirring continuously).
5. Add the ready blended puree with a little warm
water (around 125ml) and on full heat bring to boil
then cook for around 5-6 mins (covered and stirring
6. Add the chicken, then leave to simmer for around
20-25 mins (covered, and stirring occasionally).
7. Once cooking is nearly over add the chopped
coriander and the rest of the green chillies (sliced
in halves) and cook for further 6-7 mins or until the
required moisture (add more water if you prefer more
sauce or cook on higher heat slightly longer with lid
semi opened for thicker sauce) then leave to settle
for 15-20 mins before serving.
500g cooked chicken tikka
(use chicken t