DivorceResource.com Introduces New Client Bill of Rights--Innovative Law
Firm Addresses What Clients Hate Most About Lawyers
Fairfax, VA December 8, 2009 - DivorceResource.com's "Divorce Client's Bill of Rights" makes
this innovative family law firm different from all other family law firms. New policies boost client
satisfaction and reduce fee disputes.
Fairfax, VA (PRWEB) December 13, 2009 -- DivorceResource.com's "Divorce Client's Bill of Rights" makes this
innovative family law firm different from all other family law firms. New policies boost client satisfaction and
reduce fee disputes.
"Client service and satisfaction are our number one priority; and the 'Divorce Client's Bill of Rights' ensures that
we will continue to have the highest approval ratings," Bob Zaniel stated. Often clients won't contact their lawyer
to learn what is happening with their case for fear of being charged a substantial fee. At Divorce Resource, there
is never a charge for e-mail status updates from your attorney. Here are some of the other rights provided:
• Copies of all pleadings, correspondence will be emailed to client immediately when completed.
• Never a charge for e-mail status updates from your attorney
• Timelines for completion of work will be provided and adhered to.
• Preapproval of major work on your case so that you are not surprised when you receive your bill.
• Regular detailed billing statements are sent monthly.
• Return phone calls and emails the same day.
• Reasonable fees and unique fee plans and payment options.
Divorce Resource LLC continues its focus on assisting individuals affected by today's economic woes. Many law
firms are simply inflexible when dealing with potential clients who have limited financial resources. Divorce
Resource, LLC finds a way to handle those clients through it's payment plans and creative fee options. In
addition, it offers weekend appointments because many working people have a difficult time taking off during the
week. "We are about ma