Akasah Benediction erjemah Print E-mail
User Rating: / 29
Written by Administrator
Sunday, 10 June 2007
Excerpted from the book titled "Translations Majmoo 'Sharif (The road to happiness glory of the world
Virtue Do'a Akasah
1. Anyone who read or write (stored at home), God willing, he will be forgiven by God all sin.
2. He who reads it, God willing, will dilapangkan rizkinya, protected her from the danger of fire,
because God Almighty is always merahmatiNya.
3. When traveling can read this prayer, God willing, safe from harm.
4. If you have a lot of debt, read this prayer with istiqomah, Insha Allah given facilities / street to settle
5. And if there is someone crazy, possessed, fever, and then read this prayer, God willing, be healed by
the permission of Allah SWT.
NB: Temple after the temple in the full meaning of this prayer and touching the heart. Glorifying God's
name and a noble nature, and beg forgiveness of Allah for a variety of sins that may have a lot of good
in ourselves and we know we do not know.
Suggestion: Read this prayer once a day in istiqomah, and see for yourself the grace and the grace of
God for which to remove it.
Translations Do'a Akasah
By Asma 'Allah, Most Gracious and Most Pengasih.Ya God, ordain peace and greetings of our master
Muhammad, the Family and his Companions, Companions.
By Asma 'Allah is above the light beam illuminating, Praise be to God the Creator nur and lower
mountain above the law Thurdi written in the book, All Praise be to Allah, Who Called kemulyaan and
rich with the known and the majesty of love and hard to be grateful and all Praise be to Allah who
created the heavens and the earth and made darkness and light, then those who disbelieve in their Lord
and turned away.
Kaf Ha Ya 'Ain Sad, Ha Mim' Ain Sin Qaf, only to Thee do we worship and is pleading for help, O the
Living Essence Portrait Sturdy, God is merciful to His servant gave rizki to whoever he wants, He is
very strong and noble, O Essence Yang sufficient a