: CIW 1D0-532
: CIW v5 E-Commerce
Version : Demo
1. To develop a JAX-RPC Web Service application, a vendor-supplied development tool is used to create
which of the following?
A. WSDL document
B. Skeleton class
C. XML Schema
D. SOAP messages
2. A SOAP file cannot include which of the following?
E. Processing instructions
3. All of the following are faultcode values defined in the SOAP 1.1 specification EXCEPT:
4. Valid reasons to use a Schema rather than a DTD when defining an XML document include all of the
following EXCEPT which?
A. Schemas are more widely used.
B. Schemas are described with XML syntax.
C. Schemas are used to validate documents on content as well as data types.
D. Schemas are capable of using namespaces.
5. An application is designed to allow a customer to order concert tickets through a Web Service.
other factors are identical, which scenario is LEAST likely to be appropriate for this application?
A. Asynchronous Messaging
C. Remote Procedure Call
D. Conversational Message Exchange
6. Which Web Services specification is most similar to a Java interface?
7. The APIs used with JAXM applications are defined in which packages?
8. An XML document that is valid:
A. complies with XML syntax rules and the constraints described in a DTD or Schema.
B. complies with XML syntax rules but not the constraints described in a DTD or Schema.
C. does not necessarily comply with XML syntax rules but only the constraints described in a DTD or
D. does not necessarily comply with XML syntax rules or the constraints described in a DTD or Schema, but
can be parsed with an HTML browser.
9. Which of the following is NOT a major element used to define a service in WSDL