AMANA® MAJOR APPLIANCE WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase, when this major appliance is operated and maintained according to instructions attached to or
furnished with the product, Amana brand of Whirlpool Corporation or Whirlpool Canada LP (hereafter “Amana”) will pay for factory
specified parts and repair labor to correct defects in materials or workmanship. Service must be provided by a Amana designated service
company. This limited warranty is valid only in the United States or Canada and applies only when the major appliance is used in the
country in which it was purchased. Outside the 50 United States and Canada, this limited warranty does not apply. Proof of original
purchase date is required to obtain service under this limited warranty.
ITEMS EXCLUDED FROM WARRANTY
This limited warranty does not cover:
1. Service calls to correct the installation of your major appliance, to instruct you on how to use your major appliance, to replace or repair
house fuses, or to correct house wiring or plumbing.
2. Service calls to repair or replace appliance light bulbs, air filters or water filters. Consumable parts are excluded from warranty
3. Repairs when your major appliance is used for other than normal, single-family household use or when it is used in a manner that is
contrary to published user or operator instructions and/or installation instructions.
4. Damage resulting from accident, alteration, misuse, abuse, fire, flood, acts of God, improper installation, installation not in accordance
with electrical or plumbing codes, or use of consumables or cleaning products not approved by Amana.
5. Cosmetic damage, including scratches, dents, chips or other damage to the finish of your major appliance, unless such damage
results from defects in materials or workmanship and is reported to Amana within 30 days from the date of purchase.
6. Any food loss due to refrigerator or freezer product failures.
7. Costs associated with the removal from your home of your major ap