IN2015K LTDPOA 0908 — Page 1 of 4
CollegeChoice 529 Direct Savings Plan
Agent Authorization / Limited Power of Attorney
• Complete this form to designate a Financial Advisor (as defined in the CollegeChoice 529 Direct Savings Plan Disclosure Statement),
individual, corporation, or other entity as your agent with limited authority to act on your CollegeChoice 529 Direct Savings Plan
(CollegeChoice 529) Account(s). To grant an agent complete powers to act on your CollegeChoice 529 Account(s), please complete the Power
of Attorney Form.
• You may only designate one level of authorization in Section 3 for the Account(s) listed on this form. To grant a different level of
authorization for your other Account(s), please complete a separate form.
• This Agent Authorization/Limited Power of Attorney Form must be signed by the Account Owner and notarized in Section 4.
• If there is anything about this form that you do not understand, you should consult your lawyer to explain it to you.
• Print clearly, preferably in capital letters and black ink.
Forms can be downloaded from our website at www.collegechoicedirect.com, or you can call us to order any form — or request assistance
in completing this form — at 1.866.485.9415 any business day from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Eastern time.
NOTICE: UNLESS YOU LIMIT THE POWER IN THIS DOCUMENT, THIS DOCUMENT GIVES YOUR AGENT THE POWER TO ACT
FOR YOU, WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT, IN ANY WAY THAT YOU COULD ACT FOR YOURSELF. THE POWERS GRANTED BY THIS
DOCUMENT ARE BROAD AND SWEEPING. THEY ARE EXPLAINED IN ARTICLE 5 OF TITLE 30 OF THE INDIANA CODE. IF YOU
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THESE POWERS, OBTAIN COMPETENT LEGAL ADVICE. YOU MAY REVOKE THIS POWER OF
ATTORNEY IF YOU LATER WISH TO DO SO.
THE PURPOSE OF THIS POWER OF ATTORNEY IS TO GIVE THE PERSON YOU DESIGNATE (YOUR “AGENT”) LIMITED POWERS
TO HANDLE YOUR ACCOUNTS WITH THE COLLEGECHOICE 529 DIRECT SAVINGS PLAN, WHICH MAY INCLUDE POWERS
TO MAKE INVESTMENT DECISIONS, CONTRIBUTIONS, WITHDRAWALS, AND TAKE OTHER ACTION IN CONNECTION WITH