The Basics Of Training
1. Employee Training
2. What Is A Standard?
3. Advantages Of Training For Employee
4. Advantages Of Professional Training For Management.
5. Step By Step Introduction For Trainee
6. 4 Step Training Method
7. 9 Step Training Method
8. Helping Others Grow
10. Tasks of A Leader – What Leaders Do
11. Factors For Motivation
12. Ten Laws Of Customer Satisfaction
13. Hygiene Operational Details
14. The Six Golden Service Rules For F&B
Material & Papers:
- Orientation Checklist
- Job Description
- Rules & Regulations
1. The hiring of a new employee for the hotel is crucial for his/her approach and attitude
towards the company.
2. The orientation of the new employee should be accordingly to his/her responsibilities,
assigned position and organization level.
( Especially supervisors should be informed in detail about their overall
3. With every new employee, a written contract is issued in 3 copies.
( 1 for employee, 1 for management, 1 for Human Resources )
4. Clear information are given about work schedule, necessary adjustments according to
business volume, lunch/dinner breaks, overtime, split/shift hours.
5. Before signing the contract the employee will be informed about the wages in detail
( gross & net salary, payments, taxes, insurance, overtime pay,
holidays, sick leave, maternity leave, family leave ect.)
6. All new team members are informed about the conditions of accommodation public
transport, offices, hospitals, shops etc.
7. Details about safety regulations, accident prevention and health & sanitation
Guidelines ( employee’s handbook ) are issued to each new employee.
8. Prior to starting work, team members are informed about their possible future
Prospects (training plans, promotions, internal transfer possibilities, salary)
9. Not only material conditions are tipping th