Publishing documents on edocr is a proven way to start demand generation for your products and services. Thousands of professionals and businesses publish marketing (brochures, data sheets, press releases, white papers and case studies), sales (slides, price lists and pro-forma agreements), operations (specifications, operating manuals, installation guides), customer service (user manuals) and financial (annual reports and financial statements) documents making it easier for prospects and customers to find content, helping them to make informed decisions. #SEO #leadgen #content #analytics
edocr & my.edocr are committed to making your documents work harder for you every day! If you build a great profile page, with links to social media and your website, you make our job of helping you so much easier!
Welcome to Dropbox!
Take your stuff
Work on files
Learn how to get started with Dropbox:
Keep your files safe
Dropbox lets you save docs, photos, videos, and other files —
all in one place — and automatically backs up your stuff.
So if your computer breaks down or you leave your phone on
the train, your stuff is safe.
On Windows or Mac
1. Make sure you’ve installed the desktop app on your computer.
2. Drag and drop files into the Dropbox folder. That’s it!
Add files to your Dropbox
On iOS or Android
1. Tap the More actions menu (...) icon in the top-right corner.
2. Choose Upload File (in iOS) or Upload here (in Android).
3. Select the location you’d like to upload files from.
4. Select the files you’d like to add, and then tap Upload.
1. Sign in to dropbox.com.
2. Click the Upload button at the top of the window.
3. Choose the file you’d like to add, and click Open.
4. Or, just drag and drop files directly into your
Save your photos and docs to Dropbox, and access them on any
computer, phone, or tablet with the Dropbox app. Every file you
save to Dropbox is automatically synced to all your devices, so
you can get to your stuff from anywhere.
Take your stuff anywhere
Get the desktop app
Get the iOS app
Get the Android app
Install the desktop and mobile apps
Need to send a file? Just add it to your Dropbox, share a link
to it, and you’re done. No matter how large the file is, anyone
with the link can view or download a copy — even if they don’t
have a Dropbox account.
1. Sign in to dropbox.com, and find the file or folder you’d like to share.
2. Hover over the file or folder, and click the S hare button that appears.
(If you’re sharing a folder, you’ll see a drop-down menu. Choose
S end link.)
3. Enter the email addresses of the people you want to invite, and
click Send. Or, copy and paste the link.