QUESTION BANK CLASS-IX (GERNRAL ENGLISH)
QUESTION NO. 1
OBJECTIVE TYPE QUESTION
What was Kasturba”s Father?
(a) Farmer (b) Businessman (c) Teacher
At what age was Kastubra Married to Gandhi Ji ?
(a) 13 yers (b) 18 year (c) 15 year
Where did Gandhiji work for the indigo workers?
(a) Vadhtal village (b) Kaira (c) Champaran
In which year did Kasturba die?
Miss Bean was a ______ woman.
(a) middle aged
(b) old aged
What was the name of the Head – Girl in Miss Beam’s school?
Who was Peter?
(b) gardener (c) warden
Who is the writer of the story “fair Play”.
(a) Mahadevi Verma
(b) Rabindara Nath Tagore
(c) Prem Chand
9. What did Jumman’s aunt want from him?
a. A thousand rupees
b. monthly allowance
c. all her property
10. The voice of the panch is the voice of ……………… .
11. What was Algu’s decision:-
Jumman”s aunt would not get anything
Jumman must return his aunt her whole property.
Jumman must pay his aunt a monthly allowance.
12. What did Algu sell to Samjhu sahu:
a. his bullock-cart b. a bull c. his house
13. What is the back bone of the commercial world
14. Who prepares the matter for advertisements :-
Junk food is fit for
a. your belly b. junkyard
India is __________
a. a democratic country b. ruled by kings c. ruled by the president
17. At what position did Sudhier play?
a. centre forward b. left-out
c. goal keeper
18. What was the name of the coach?
19. Who was the caption of the school hockey team?
20. What according to the coach, is the testimony of talent?
c. Audience cheer
21. Whar was the final score