jn0-320 JNCIA Braindump
ExamSoon jn0-320 Exams
Juniper Networks Juniper Networks Certified Juniper DX (DXAP) Associate Exam
O rder : jn0-320 Exam
Practice Exam: jn0-320
Exam Number/Code: jn0-320
Exam Name: Juniper Networks Certified Juniper DX (DXAP) Associate Exam
Questions and Answers: 119 Q&As
Free jn0-320 Braindumps
Exam : Juniper Networks jn0-320
Title : Juniper Networks Certified Juniper DX (DXAP) Associate Exam
1. What are three Juniper DX Cluster benefits? (Choose three.)
D. protocol validation
E. UDP load balancing
2. Which statement is true when logging in using the WebUI?
A. Port 80 for HTTP is enabled by default.
B. Port 443 for HTTPS is enabled by default.
C. Port 8090 for HTTP is enabled by default.
D. Both HTTP and HTTPS are enabled using their standard port values.
3. How do you disable a server from Juniper DX Cluster without terminating active client requests?
A. Delete the server.
B. "Soft pause" the target server.
C. "Hard pause" the target server.
D. Create a new Cluster without the server.
4. For a Juniper DX Cluster, what is a basic target server health check?
B. TCP health check
C. Layer 7 health check
D. request HTTP default page
5. Which two functions require the use of the CLI? (Choose two.)
A. adding a VLAN
B. adding a cluster
C. running a tcpdump
D. adding a target server
6. When adding a new user and assigning a role, which user role has "read only" rights to the configuration and
7. Which two benefits does the Juniper DX provide? (Choose two.)
A. It compresses all images.
B. It protects servers from DDoS attacks.
C. It protects servers from SynFlood attacks.
D. It loads all content from web servers to flash.
8. Which three statistics are available when viewing the Cluster statistics page? (Choose three.)
A. AppRule counters
B. new SSL sessions