642-961 Sales Expert Braindump
ExamSoon 642-961 Exams
Cisco Cisco Data Center Networking Infrastructure Solutions design
O rder : 642-961 Exam
Practice Exam: 642-961
Exam Number/Code: 642-961
Exam Name: Cisco Data Center Network ing Infrastructure Solutions design
Questions and Answers: 120 Q&As
Free 642-961 Braindumps
Exam : Cisco 642-961
Title : Cisco Data Center
Networking Infrastructure Solutions Design
1. Which statement describes an IDSM module operating in inline rather than promiscuous mode?
A. lower latency
B. higher latency
C. lower throughput
D. higher throughput
E. higher latency and lower throughput
F. lower latency and higher throughput
2. Which security technique would you use to protect servers from SYN-flooding DoS attacks?
B. TCP intercept
C. TCP RPF check
D. drop and shutdown thresholds
3. Refer to the exhibit. What is a feature of this spanning-tree topology?
A. VLANs are not restricted to access-switch pairs.
B. Only one aggregation-to-access uplink is active at a given time.
C. If the link between access-switch pairs is broken, the return IP path may be broken.
D. Uplink failures on access layer switches will not break connectivity between servers and service modules in the
4. Which type of HPC application requires low latency?
A. financial analytics
B. finite element analysis
C. digital image rendering
D. seismic and geophysical modeling
5. What is the Cisco best-practice recommendation for the maximum number of HSRP instances per aggregation
D. no recommended maximum
6. Refer to the exhibit. What do you need to configure to prevent spanning-tree loops from occurring between the two
A. FWSMs in transparent mode
B. ethertype ACLs to allow BPDUs
C. FWSMs in multiple-context mode
D. failover and state interfaces on the same VLAN
7. Which three of the following service modules can be deployed in redundant pairs with active/active failover? (Choose