Version 3 August 2008
In confidence (when completed)
Application for Qualification Assessment
VETASSESS assesses post-secondary
qualifications for a broad range of
occupations that appear on Australia’s
Skilled Occupations List for the:
• General Skilled Migration Program (GSM)
• Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS).
If you want to migrate to Australia
under the GSM or ENS, your qualification
must be assessed by VETASSESS before
you submit your migration application.
Assessment is based on the information
and documentation you provide, as well
as research undertaken by VETASSESS staff.
To find out more about applying for
qualification assessment, or to apply
online, visit www.skillassess.com
Who should use this application form
Use this form if you:
• are a resident of a country other than
• are applying to migrate to Australia
under the GSM or ENS
• hold post-secondary educational
qualifications in a skilled occupation for
which VETASSESS has been gazetted as
the relevant assessing authority by the
Minister for Immigration and Citizenship.
Do not use this form if:
• you have secondary school qualifications
• your occupation does not appear on the
Skilled Occupations List
• you are a permanent resident of Australia.
Complete this application form
• Complete the application form carefully
and answer all questions.
• Answer all questions on this form in
English unless otherwise indicated.
• Initial and date any alterations to your
answers on the form.
• Provide all required information – your
application will not be processed until
all documentation is received.
• Forged, altered or falsified documents
will not be assessed and no refund will
• Do not send original documents.
• Do not include documents relating to your
work experience – this is not relevant.
• Do not staple or bind documents to the
application form or put documents in
• Copies of documents will not be returned.
• Keep a copy of all documentation