640-811 CCNA Braindump
ExamSoon 640-811 Exams
Cisco Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices
O rder : 640-811 Exam
Practice Exam: 640-811
Exam Number/Code: 640-811
Exam Name: Interconnecting Cisco Network ing Devices
Questions and Answers: 120 Q&As
Free 640-811 Braindumps
Exam : CISCO 640-811
Title : ICND
1. What are the general recommendations regarding the placement of access control lists? (Choose two.)
A. Standard ACLs should be placed as close as possible to the source of traffic to be denied.
B. Extended ACLs should be placed as close as possible to the source of traffic to be denied .
C. Standard ACLs should be placed as close as possible to the destination of traffic to be denied .
D. Extended ACLs should be placed as close as possible to the destination of traffic to be denied .
2. Refer to the graphic. Which of the following commands would create the output shown at the bottom of the graphic?
A. Router# show ip eigrp topology
B. Router# show ip route
C. Router# show ip eigrp neighbors
D. Router# show ip ospf route
E. Router# show ip ospf database
3. Refer to the exhibit. What can be determined from the output shown?
A. The JaxSwitch1 switch is using VTP.
B. This is the only switch in the LAN topology.
C. The JaxSwitch1 switch is not the root switch.
D. The link to the root bridge is through a 1 Gbps connection.
E. Spanning Tree Protocol is disabled on the JaxSwitch1 switch.
4. Refer to the exhibit. A network technician is troubleshooting a connectivity problem on R2. The technician enters
the show cdp neighbors command at the R2 console. If the network is composed only of Cisco devices, for which
devices should entries be displayed?
B. SW-B and R1
C. SW-B, R1, and SW-C
D. R3, SW-B, R1, and SW-C
E. SW-A, R3, SW-B, R1, and SW-C
F. Host A, SW-A, R3, SW-B, R1, and SW-C
5. A technician is investigating a problem with the exhibited network. These symptoms have been observed:
- None of the user hosts can access the Int