CCNA Exploration 1: Network
Fundamentals – Chapter 6 Exam
Refer to the exhibit. Which
network prefix will implement the IP addressing scheme for the LANs shown in the
02. Which IPv4 subnetted addresses represent valid host addresses? (Choose three.)
03. Which statements are true regarding IP addressing? (Choose two.)
NAT translates public addresses to private addresses destined for the Internet.
Only one company is allowed to use a specific private network address space.
Private addresses are blocked from public Internet by router.
Network 188.8.131.52 is part of the private address space.
IP address 127.0.0.1 can be used for a host to direct traffic to itself.
04. Which process do routers use to determine the subnet network address based
upon a given IP address and subnet mask?
Refer to the exhibit. Host A is
connected to the LAN, but it cannot get access to any resources on the Internet. The
configuration of the host is shown in the exhibit. What could be the cause of the
The host subnet mask is incorrect.
The default gateway is a network address.
The default gateway is a broadcast address.
The default gateway is on a different subnet from the host.
06. What subnet mask would a network administrator assign to a network address
of 172.30.1.0 if it were possible to have up to 254 hosts?
07. Which three IP addresses are private? (Choose three.)
08. Given the IP address and subnet mask of 172.16.134.64 255.255.255.224, which
of the following would describe this address?
This is a useable host address.
This is a bro