Curing Insomnia - Yoga Breathing Technique For Curing Insomnia © 2010
Curing Insomnia - Yoga Breathing
Technique For Curing Insomnia
Written by: Insomnia Advisor
Ujjayi Yoga Pranayama, or the victorious breath, is another breathing technique worth in
posession of tucked away in your toolbox of critical yoga exercises for optimum living.
Anytime you bring in which you will not sleep, need to relax, regain your health, get a dose
of joy or prepare your mind for meditation, you can pull out this amazing method and enjoy it
is wide ranging benefits. This Pranayama is an integral part of Hatha Yoga and is widely used
by many different schools of yoga. Curing Insomnia
The great thing about Ujjayi Yoga Pranayama is that you can practice it anytime and in any
position, but the tricky part is that, although it is a very simple technique, it is a little bit
difficult to describe in words. Nevertheless, I will try to explain it the best way possible and
am sure soon enough it will become a part of your yoga knowledge and spiritual practice.
Below are the bountiful benefits of this breathing technique, followed by step-by-step
instructions on how to practice this pranayama.
Benefits of Ujjayi Pranayama:
* Relaxes the mind and calms the entire organism down.
* Promotes a sense of joy and peace.
* Prepares the mind for meditation.
* Rebalanced the internal systems, helps the body regain it's equilibrium and promotes
longevity. Curing Insomnia
* Excellent technique for those who can't sleep and helps treat insomnia.
* Helps lower blood pressure. Instructions for Ujjayi Breathing Technique: As I mentioned
above, one of the best parts of this breathing technique is that you can practice it in any
position. You are welcome to do Ujjayi Pranayama, sitting, standing, lying down or even
while taking a walk.
* Start by taking five long, deep, slow breaths to help relax you.
* Close your eyes if you like. Do close them if you can't sleep and are going to use this
breathing technique to h