642-359 Data Center Braindump
ExamSoon 642-359 Exams
Cisco Implementing Cisco Storage Network Solutions
O rder : 642-359 Exam
Practice Exam: 642-359
Exam Number/Code: 642-359
Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Storage Network Solutions
Questions and Answers: 78 Q&As
Free 642-359 Braindumps
Exam : Cisco 642-359
Title : Implementing Cisco Storage Network Solutions
1. How many ports are addressable on a fabric arbitrated loop?
2. Which three of the following are possible reasons why a line card module does not come online? (Choose three.)
A. Port indexes have been taken offline.
B. Available port indexes are noncontiguous.
C. Not enough power is available in the chassis.
D. An invalid interoperability mode has been configured.
E. Unsupported SFPs have been installed.
F. Not enough port indexes are available.
3. What is a benefit of enhanced zoning?
A. fabric locked during configuration changes
B. larger zoning database size
C. database rollback in case of failure
D. zones allowed to span VSANs
4. For purposes of granting restricted access to statically configure iSCSI virtual targets, which three of these can be
used to identify iSCSI initiators? (Choose three.)
A. iSCSI node name
B. host name
C. IPv4 address and subnet
D. MAC address
E. IPv6 address
F. iSCSI WWN
5. Which of the following tools would you use to view SCSI error count statistics?
A. Cisco Performance Manager
C. Cisco Traffic Analyzer
D. Cisco Fabric Analyzer
6. Why would you use the fcanalyzer command?
A. to ensure that Fibre Channel configuration settings are synchronized across all switches in the fabric
B. to identify common configuration errors in the fabric
C. to nondisruptively capture and decode Fibre Channel control frames
D. to decode and analyze Fibre Channel frames and ordered sets on a link
7. Which two features help you verify connectivity between host and storage devices? (Choose two.)
B. Cisco Traffic Analyzer