Legal Forms found on the internet as a free service for edocr users. Please note this is not to be considered legal advice, but rather a starting point, and in no way considered an alternative to consulting an attorney if you have questions. #legalforms
Publishing documents on edocr is a proven way to start demand generation for your products and services. Thousands of professionals and businesses publish marketing (brochures, data sheets, press releases, white papers and case studies), sales (slides, price lists and pro-forma agreements), operations (specifications, operating manuals, installation guides), customer service (user manuals) and financial (annual reports and financial statements) documents making it easier for prospects and customers to find content, helping them to make informed decisions. #SEO #leadgen #content #analytics
edocr & my.edocr are committed to making your documents work harder for you every day! If you build a great profile page, with links to social media and your website, you make our job of helping you so much easier!
<p>This Commission Sales Agreement (“Agreement”) is made and effective the [[DATE]].
[[COMMISSION AGENT NAME]] (the “Agent”), who’s main address at:
[[PRINCIPAL NAME]] the (“Principal”), organized and existing under the laws of New York with
a head office located at:
Whereas the Principal wishes to market the product(s) described in Schedule A the (“Products”);
Whereas Agent is prepared to sell the Product(s) on behalf of the Principal in return for a
It is agreed as follows:
1. Selling Rights
1. The Principal grants the Agent an exclusive right to sell the Product(s) on behalf of
the Principal within the territory described in Schedule B for a period of [[PERIOD]]
commencing [[DATE]] the (“Selling Rights”).
2. The Agent may not sell or attempt to sell the Product(s) outside the territory
described in Schedule B.
3. The Agent shall use his best efforts to sell the Product(s) for the duration of the
Selling Rights. At the request from time to time the Principal, the Agent shall furnish
the Principal with a reasonably detailed written report on his efforts to sell the
Product(s) in the period specified by the Principal.
4. The Agent shall clearly identify himself as a duly authorized sales agent of the
Principal in the course of his efforts to sell the Product(s) on behalf of the Principal
and may not sell the Product(s) in his own name.
2. Product Prices
1. The Principal shall fix the selling price(s) of the Product(s) and the Agent may only
sell the Product(s) at the selling price(s) fixed by the Principal.
1. The Agent shall obtain written orders for the Product(s) from buyers, signed by or on
behalf of the buyers and remit the orders to the Principal.
2. The Principal shall use its best efforts to fill orders duly remitted by the Agent in
accordance with this agreement as expeditiously as possible.
1. The Principal shall pay the Agent a commission of [[PERCENTAGE NUMBER]]%
of the selling price, exclusive of