Woman Entrepreneur: Prajakta
• There's a lot of Woman Entrepreneur among us. The 8th of
March is celebrated as the Women's Day, where we honor
all the women around us, no matter what occupation she
respects, it is the same for all.
• Men and women are on the same page today. There's
nothing a woman can do in this world, but the big question
that always comes up in women's minds is how to start?
Where to get started? So to answer your questions, I did an
interview with a woman entrepreneur who not only
manages her food chain, but also the family.
• Prajakta Mahale
is a very good
example of Woman Entrepreneurship.
In Bangalore i.e. Pizzology, she runs
her food chain where people can enjoy
different types of pizzas, but how?
How do you think this idea comes up?
Read on further….
Q/A Session with Prajakta Mahale
1) Could you please tell me something about yourself?
Prajakta: I am Prajakta born in Bangalore and bought up in Mumbai. I have been
working as an air hostess for 8 years. Got married in 2014 and I am 28yrs young.
2) How is this idea of Pizzology come up in your mind?
Prajakta: Some 4 years back around 2017 I and my husband had been to Italy, we
saw this hole in the wall concept and thought we want this in India. That’s how we
started pizzology here.
3) What is so special about Pizzology?
Prajakta: Special abt pizzology hmm the wood-fired thin-crust pizzas, the exotic
varieties of fresh toppings, freshly handmade pizza base. Many more on the list but
for now that’s more.
• Read Full Story on: https://aalliknow.com/woman-entrepreneur-prajakta-