English Grammar Tenses
Written by Eri Kurniawan
Saturday, 07 March 2009 19:26
Are you any good at English tenses? Try getting this exercise done and let’s see how well you
1. (Do/Does/Did) anyone object if I switch the TV channel?
2. I (will/have/will have) come to the conclusion that Indonesians are getting ignorant about
3. No matter what happens next I (will, would, will be) keep in touch with you.
4. They (were/had been/have been) running for a few hours when the problem came up all of
5. I assumed you (have been/are/had been) paying for the rent until the end of this semester.
6. (Will/Did/Do) you ever feel bored of doing the same thing every day?
7. She (will be/is/has been) collecting the data by January next year.
8. I (go/went/have gone) to that village once and haven’t visited again since.
9. She (keeps/is keeping/kept) trying to persuade her professor but it never works out.
10. I (am wanting/want/have wanted) everybody to be quiet now as I try this experiment.
1 / 1