The eTOP40CP is a state-of-the-art HMI device with 12.1” TFT color display with 800x600 (SVGA)
resolution and resistive touchscreen. Support for 64K colors in the brilliant TFT display will increase
the realism of the images. Connectivity is ensured by the integrated 10/100 Ethernet interface and the
dual-module option. The coated electronics makes this product ideal for applications in harsh
12.1” TFT color display
800x600 pixel (SVGA) resolution, 64K colors
• Resistive touchscreen
• 64 MB user memory
10/100 Ethernet interface
• USB port
• Dual-module option
• Compatible with local I/O
• Protective coating
The eTOP HMI panels are part of the UniOP family of touchscreen products. All of the eTOP products
support the rich common functionality of the UniOP operator panels:
• Powerful and intuitive programming with
the UniOP Designer 6 software.
• Support of more than 150 communication
drivers for industrial devices.
• Built-in Ethernet port for connection to field
devices as well as programming the HMI
• USB host port for the connection of flash
drives. Flash drives can be used for
application upgrade as well as firmware
upgrade of the device.
• Optional plug-in modules for fieldbus
systems and networks.
• Dual-driver communication capability.
• Vector graphic capabilities including the
support of multiple layers and object
• Video input option.
• Display dynamic data in numerical, text,
bargraph, analog gauges and graphic
• Data acquisition and trend presentation.
Trend data can be transferred to an host
computer using the Ethernet connection.
• Recipe data storage. Recipe data can be
transferred to an host computer using the
Ethernet connection or copied to flash
drives via USB connection.
• Multilanguage applications. The number of
runtime languages is limited only by the
available memory. All text information in
the application can be exported in Un