Why use a Man & Van
Why use a man and van service?
A man and van service tends to be 1 or 2 men with a van who
undertake small removals/deliveries. Using a man and van service
doesn’t always mean compromising on the level of customer service.
Man and van services can be as reliable and professional as a
removals computer but often more affordable, they are ideal for
• Small house removals
• Small office/business removals
• Student removals
• Delivery / collection services
• Large item removals
How do I know if I need a professional removal
company or a man & van service?
• Look at the volume of items you want to
move – if it’s only a small move man and
van is ideal for the job.
• Are there are items that require specialist
care or protection? – check with your
chosen provider that they have the skills
and equipment/protective covers to safely
move your possession(s).
• Man & van services are often cheaper than
a full removals service, does budget play a
big part in your decision?
• Are you moving at short notice – man and
van services can often be more flexible
What else should I consider?
• Does the service you have chosen have full public
liability and goods in transit insurance?
• Read their reviews, ask family and friends for
• Do they offer a free no-obligation quote?
• Can they provide the level of service you require?
• Do they have suitable protective equipment to
reduce the risk of damage to your items during
• Do they have suitable size vehicles to move your
items efficiently in one journey?
• Are the staff fully trained and experienced?
If you are moving house soon and you need a reliable, affordable
removals service looking for man and van services can save you
money when compared to moving yourself or hiring a removals
We recommend getting quotes from a few services and comparing
not only the costs but their level of service. The cheapest option may
not be the most cost effective in the long run.
If you decide to move ite