Exclusive coverage for luxury vessels valued at $5 million or greater
Elite Yacht Program®
All yachtsmen face risk, yet owners of large luxury yachts face unique financial exposures due to the
distinctive nature of their vessels. As one of the nation’s leading marine insurance providers, the specialists
at ACE Recreational Marine Insurance understand well these higher-valued vessels, their owners and the
coverages and features needed to protect them both.
Our program provides protection to high net worth clients through valuable features such as a Hull
Deductible Waiver and Deductible-Free Coverages, and our Legal Defense Protection is provided
in addition to the Liability Limit.
Unique ACE Feature – Hull Deductible Waiver
The most unique feature of the ACE Elite Yacht Program® is our Hull Deductible Waiver.
What this means is that when a covered claim exceeds the Hull Deductible amount, no
deductible will be applied. For example – if the Hull Deductible amount is $100,000 and
a covered claim is $200,000 then no deductible would apply.
In fact, the Elite Yacht Program is virtually deductible-free!
Additional Extended Coverages – With No Deductibles
• Tenders and Personal Watercraft
• Trailers used for Tenders and Personal Watercraft
• Navigational and Communication Equipment
• Personal Property Limits up to $250,000
• Crew Personal Property Coverage ($25,000 per crew)
• Fine Arts Coverage up to $100,000
• Motorcycle and Moped Coverage to $100,000
• Rental Reimbursement to $150,000*
Additional highlights of the ACE Elite Yacht Program® are continued on the other side.
• Loss of Charter Income $100,000*
• Search & Rescue and Emergency
Services Coverage $25,000
• Living Expense after Loss $5,000
• Marine Environmental Damage
Fines and Penalties up to $50,000
• Bottom Inspection Coverage
• Fire Arms Coverage $5,000
• Passport Replacement
*Waiting periods apply to Loss of Ch