220-601 A Braindump
ExamSoon 220-601 Exams
CompTIA CompTIA A+ Essentials 220-601 Exam
O rder : 220-601 Exam
Practice Exam: 220-601
Exam Number/Code: 220-601
Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Essentials 220-601 Exam
Questions and Answers: 851 Q&As
Free 220-601 Braindumps
Exam : CompTIA 220-601
Title : CompTIA A+ Essentials (2007 Edition) Exam
1. Which of the following assigns IP addresses to computers on a network? (Select TWO).
A. Exchange Server
B. Residential Router
C. DHCP Server
D. PC assigns its own
2. Which of the following is the MOST important quality of a technician as it relates to customer service?
A. Ability to listen and communicate effectively with the user
B. Ability to quickly fix any technical problem and correctly document the solution
C. Ability to solve any technical problem
D. Ability to maintain complete and concise logs
3. Which of the following is the fastest method to transfer data wirelessly?
B. Standard infrared
C. General Packet Radio System (GPRS)
4. Which of the following memory modules has 72 pins? (Select TWO).
5. NTFS should be used for Windows XP rather than FAT32 because NTFS: (Select TWO).
A. allows for faster hard drive access.
B. ensured that all users networked to a computer can read files.
C. gives a user more useable hard drive space.
D. allows Windows XP to use all available security features.
E. ensures full compatibility with new software.
6. If a technician is cleaning a mouse with rubbing alcohol from a spray bottle, which of the following should be worn?
A. Non-conductive shoes
B. An anti-static wrist strap
C. Safety clothing
D. Safety glasses
7. Which of the following memory modules has the HIGHEST transfer rate?
8. In Windows XP, which of the following steps would be taken to set the permissions for a user to print within a
specific time frame?
A. Printers and Faxes > rig