ptn0301-1.doc - 4.03.2009
The UniOP eTOP Series 300 combines state-of-the-art features and performance with an oustanding
design. They are the ideal choice for HMI applications including factory and building automation.
The eTOP307 features a bright 7” TFT widescreen (16:9) display with LED backlight and full vector
graphic capabilities. A great high-resolution display with the appealing 16:9 look comes in the most
compact device. Connections include Ethernet and USB.
7” TFT color display, LED backlight
800x480 pixel (WVGA) resolution, 64K colors
• Advanced vector graphics
• Resistive touchscreen
• 64 MB user memory
10/100 Ethernet interface
• USB interface
• Connection to bus systems using optional
• Slim design. Mounting depth less than 50mm
The eTOP Series 300 HMI panels are fully compatible with UniOP Designer 6 software.
• Powerful and intuitive programming with
the UniOP Designer 6 software.
• Supports more than 150 communication
• Built-in Ethernet port for communication
with devices, programming the HMI from
Designer and retrieving data from
• USB host port for the connection of flash
drives. Flash drives can be used for
upgrading applications and firmware.
• Optional plug-in modules for fieldbus
systems and networks. Compatible with
TCM and SCM modules.
• Dual-driver communication capability.
• Vector graphic capabilities including the
support of multiple layers and object
• Data display in numerical, text, bargraph,
analog gauges and graphic image
formats. Dynamic object properties
• Data acquisition and trend presentation.
Trend data can be transferred to an host
computer using the Ethernet connection.
• Recipe data storage. Recipe data can be
transferred to an host computer using the
Ethernet connection or copied to flash
drives via USB connection.
• Multilanguage applications. Far East
languages are supported.