Publishing documents on edocr is a proven way to start demand generation for your products and services. Thousands of professionals and businesses publish marketing (brochures, data sheets, press releases, white papers and case studies), sales (slides, price lists and pro-forma agreements), operations (specifications, operating manuals, installation guides), customer service (user manuals) and financial (annual reports and financial statements) documents making it easier for prospects and customers to find content, helping them to make informed decisions.
edocr & my.edocr are committed to making your documents work harder for you every day! If you build a great profile page, with links to social media and your website, you make our job of helping you so much easier!
Nice to meet you!
July 1, 2015 - Hello from Accusoft, sorry this has taken us so long to
update. We have been busy on edocr the last couple of months as I know
you have noticed, and we have a lot more planned to do the next couple of
months. Here are the major changes since we acquired edocr this past
March, and stay tuned to this space for more exciting updates to come.
Edocr & Accusoft are committed to making your documents work harder for
you every day!
So, what have we done? First and foremost we made edocr free of charge!
That won’t last forever, but we will prove how valuable our service is over
the coming months, then have such reasonable pricing levels, no one
should be unhappy - it will be a bargain or we won’t do it!
● Increased document limits from 5 to 1000 for free accounts
● Streamlined the account creation process (all non-required steps
removed from workflow)
● Improved the look of numerous pages on mobile browsers (site-wide
● Allow download of original source document instead of PDF only
● Add support for image files (TIF, PNG, JPG; in addition to previously
supported document formats)
● Reduce the time before an uploaded document is available for public
viewing (from ~2-3 minutes to a few seconds)
● Ability to view leads from uploaded documents enabled for all users
(previously a premium feature)
And, saving the best and most awesome feature for last:
● Replaced legacy viewer with the Accusoft Cloud Services HTML5
We will do a much better job in the future on keeping you updated on
what’s going on with edocr. Thanks for following this blog and for using
edocr. And we always welcome feedback and suggestions.
Until next time!